Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 17

The first day of our journey together of a lifetime actually began on Friday, October 17.
I know there will be tough times ahead. I know that at some point she will probably be sick and tired of me. I also know that I will probably do something that would make her feel she wants out... but at this point in our lives, I know that marrying her will have been the most intelligent thing I've done in my lifetime.

I have made mistakes in my lifetime.
I have done stupid things that are hurtful.
I've said things that broke hearts and put people down.

But I believe that things happen to people for a reason.
Most importantly, I know that if she didn't happen into my life, I'd be the saddest person in the world.

6 comments:

Terry said...

What wonderful news Noel...
I must say that I am so happy for both you and Karen!
There is no way that Karen will become sick and tired of you Noel Lewis!
Oh isn't it just great that her name means "pure"?!
I hope that you will tell me all about her!
Love to Noel and Karen from your forever friend, Terry

PS I have copied, cropped and put your picture on to my desk top for a while! I want to look at the both of you and pray for you too!
Can I put your blog on to my favourite links Noel?

Terry said...

Dear Noel and Karen
I just wanted to stop by and wish you guys a very happy thanksgiving...your first one together!
May the Lord bless you....Love Terry

Terry said...

Dear Noel and Karen
Decemer 25 2008
Your first Christmas together.
God bless you and Happy New Year...Love Terry

Terry said...

Happy New Year Karen and Noel...Love Terry

Terry said...

happy anniversary noel lewis and karen lewis!
where did the year go to?
god has already blessed your lives and in these happy lives, you now see the three children a lot!
love terry

Terry said...

hey noel and karen lewis..happy valentines day to you two sweethearts...love from your forever friend, terry